post-natal: new baby, new body with angela clark
Oh, we know post-natal life is rough on your body! From the bedroom to the bathroom to the boardroom, all those aches, pains, and inconveniences are far from over. Yoga has been shown to be a rejuvenating remedy for those challenges. Our workshop is designed specifically to help you get you back to your active lifestyle safely and soon, find stability in your post-natal body, and get stronger than you were before!
In this 4-week series, you will:
- Feel comfortable and confident in your post-natal body
- Develop a stronger, more integrated core
- Gain a better understanding of post-natal conditions, such as diastasis
- Learn how to engage key muscles to restore pelvic stability and control
- Differentiate sensation in the muscles affected by pregnancy
September 20, 27 and October 4, 11
$180 for 4 classes
PROPS, PROPORTIONS, & PEOPLE:
HOW TO TEACH IN THE REAL WORLD WITH STEPH CREATURO
It's the bridge you need between learning to teach and teaching for real.
In these monthly workshops you'll learn how to:
- Creatively use props beyond the blocks
- Recognize your students' various proportions and teach to them, while understanding how they affect the way students move and feel
- Ground your sequencing in anatomy and movement
- Create a community and experience in each class that's meaningful to your students
Saturdays 3:00pm - 6:00pm
October 14 and November 11 (more coming in 2018)
For serious students and teachers. CEU's with Yoga Alliance available.
$75 per workshop