RESTORE YOUR CORE
When you hear "engage your core" do you wonder if you're doing it "right"?
Join Angela in her signature class, Restore Your Core, to demystify YOUR core.
Having a strong and stable core is essential to having a healthy body. Angela breaks down the anatomy of your core in easy-to-understand language and movements. Expect lots of hands-on assists to help you gain a more integrated core!
In Restore Your Core, you will:
- Learn how to effectively access your core muscles
- Identify bad habits, such as overusing your low back or quads instead of your core
- Learn how to integrate core work more consistently into your yoga practice
- Strengthen your core even more with breath work and your pelvic floor
This class is suitable for all, including those with back pain, an unstable pelvis, or a diastasis recti. If core work confuses you, join us! SIGN UP HERE
PROPS, PROPORTIONS, & PEOPLE:
HOW TO TEACH IN THE REAL WORLD
WITH STEPH CREATURO& ANGELA CLARK
It's the bridge you need between learning to teach and teaching for real.
In these monthly workshops you'll learn how to:
- Creatively use props beyond the blocks
- Recognize your students' various proportions and teach to them, while understanding how they affect the way students move and feel
- Ground your sequencing in anatomy and movement
- Create a community and experience in each class that's meaningful to your students
Stay tuned: more coming in 2018
For serious students and teachers. CEU's with Yoga Alliance available.
$95 per workshop